August 24th, 2014
So you’re ready to shop for your big day and has everything planned out on your wedding dress. But are you sure you’re not forgetting a tiny detail? When buying a wedding dress, you should always start from the inner layer first to the outer. Many brides get too excited on their wedding gowns and when they buy the bridal lingerie, they realize it’s not all that simple. The neck line may be too low or the back may show off so
deciding on the best undergarments becomes a little complicated.
- Remember your bridal lingerie is the foundation of your wedding gown. It gives a structural base giving your body the correct proportion. Lingerie can be used even after the wedding so choose one carefully.
- Make sure the color matches your gown. Especially if your gown is a bit see-through or of thin fabric.
- Think of the weather or season of your wedding day too. You may opt for a single layer of lingerie on summer weddings and double on winters.
- Choose as the gown requires. Is your gown corset, strapless or backless? Better to ask your designer or professionals for the best lingerie that will fit your gown. If you’re heavier on the bust, a strap may give you a lift.
- It is best to wear your bridal lingerie on your bridal dress fitting appointment so you’ll see how the dress fits and hang on to it.
Check out: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Sexy-Lingerie-100282/
Your wedding day is a big tiring day. Make sure you feel comfortable in your lingerie because if not, it will show on your big day. TBdress.com has wide variety
and high quality lingerie. Bridal lingerie plays an important role on ensuring the perfect fit of the dress. TBdress.com will make your life easier by giving you lots of options to choose from at cheap prices.
August 17th, 2014
Flats are the only shoes you can wear everyday. They offer versatility when it comes to style and colors. Flats may look casual but they can also look formal with the right style or design.
The trick is to choose the right pair according to your wardrobe and style. There are different kinds of flat. Here’s some of them.
*Loafers are slip on kind of shoes that are low and lace-less. They are best worn with cropped trousers or tailored clothing. You can choose bright colors to look more feminine on it.
*Ballerina flats are or doll shoes are soft ballet slip on that have separate rubber soles with a very thin or no heel at all. You can wear them with almost any kind of outfit such as jeans, skirts, dresses or shorts. Check out more ballerina flats at http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Flats-101676/
*Pointed ballerinas or grown up ballerina offers more elegant look on the regular doll shoes. Although they don’t look very well on large feet as they may look even bigger on them.
*Slingbacks is a type of shoe that has strap that crosses behind the heel or ankle. These shoes are recommended for nights out especially in metallic or gold design.
*Gladiator sandals are an open toed sandals with multiple straps across the foot or even on legs. They are paired with short clothes such as skirts, mini dresses and shorts. They are perfect to show off your nice pedicure and draws more attention to your legs and feet. They will look best on long-legged women.
Finding the perfect flats is a trial and error process. Don’t be afraid to experiment to find the perfect style for you.