September 2nd, 2014
Whether it’s a recently thrifted jacket or something that you’ve had for ages, a little update can make a big difference. Take a look at these crafty ways to update an old jacket.
- PAINT -If you’re feeling a bit artistic, try taking to your old jacket with some paint. It’s very DIY and has a bit of a punk aspect to it. Just get your hands on some fabric paint and start creating a piece of art
- CHOP - Take a pair of scissors to your jacket to turn it into something a bit different. A simple approach is to just chop the sleeves of to turn it into a vest.
- SEQUIN -Not a fan of studs? Maybe you’re more of a sequin person, then. Adding some sequin details to an old jacket can be a fun way off giving it a more glamorous feel.
- STUD - Studs are popular DIY materials. They’ll instantly add some edge to your look. Try studding an old jacket to give it a punk rock inspired feel.
- DYE - Another way to update an old jacket is to dye it. Grab a packet of fabric dye and dye a plain white blazer. Or bleach a denim jacket. Or try your hand at tie-dying if you’re after something a bit more boho.
But if you dont want to go on a hassle i highly recommend http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Jackets-100598/ for cheap jackets and even Designer Wedding Jackets
August 24th, 2014
So you’re ready to shop for your big day and has everything planned out on your wedding dress. But are you sure you’re not forgetting a tiny detail? When buying a wedding dress, you should always start from the inner layer first to the outer. Many brides get too excited on their wedding gowns and when they buy the bridal lingerie, they realize it’s not all that simple. The neck line may be too low or the back may show off so
deciding on the best undergarments becomes a little complicated.
- Remember your bridal lingerie is the foundation of your wedding gown. It gives a structural base giving your body the correct proportion. Lingerie can be used even after the wedding so choose one carefully.
- Make sure the color matches your gown. Especially if your gown is a bit see-through or of thin fabric.
- Think of the weather or season of your wedding day too. You may opt for a single layer of lingerie on summer weddings and double on winters.
- Choose as the gown requires. Is your gown corset, strapless or backless? Better to ask your designer or professionals for the best lingerie that will fit your gown. If you’re heavier on the bust, a strap may give you a lift.
- It is best to wear your bridal lingerie on your bridal dress fitting appointment so you’ll see how the dress fits and hang on to it.
Check out: http://www.tbdress.com/Cheap-Sexy-Lingerie-100282/
Your wedding day is a big tiring day. Make sure you feel comfortable in your lingerie because if not, it will show on your big day. TBdress.com has wide variety
and high quality lingerie. Bridal lingerie plays an important role on ensuring the perfect fit of the dress. TBdress.com will make your life easier by giving you lots of options to choose from at cheap prices.